- 1. What is "The Real Philanthropist" site about?
- 2. As a member of the site, what role do I play?
- 3. What details about a philanthropist should members submit to create a Real Philanthropist profile?
- 4. What should I do after submitting details about my favorite philanthropist?
- 5. Is all this free or are there any fees involved?
- 6. What do I need to do to begin submitting information about a philanthropist?
- 7. I registered and am trying to submit my favorite philanthropist, but am not able to do that. Why?
- 8. Do I receive any acknowledgement for submitting a philanthropist?
- 9. I have questions that are not answered here in this FAQ. What should I do?
1. What is "The Real Philanthropist" site about?
The Real Philanthropist is about promoting extraordinary people, whose most important mission is promote the good and well-being of others, regardless of whether they are a celebrity, entrepreneur, or your neighbor. The site is a community portal, allowing users to contribute articles and information and also share their enthusiasm about the work of their favorite philanthropists.
2. As a member of the site, what role do I play?
We want participation from as many community members as possible in this great venture. As members, you can submit details about the philanthropist that you most admire and share our site’s news articles, videos and philanthropist biographies with all of your friends via email and social networking sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
3. What details about a philanthropist should members submit to create a Real Philanthropist profile?
a. The first requirement is you must submit details about a currently living philanthropist. These details include the type of philanthropic work that he/she is involved in and his/her recent accomplishments in this field.
b. You must also submit videos, photos, links to other websites, news articles, and any other information related to the individual’s philanthropic work.
4. What should I do after submitting details about my favorite philanthropist?
Share your philanthropist biography, articles, videos, and other information with as many people as you can! Our site allows you to easily share information about your favorite philanthropist via email and on numerous social networking sites
5. Is all this free or are there any fees involved?
There are absolutely no fees involved. The Real Philanthropist online community and resources is yours to use for free.
6. What do I need to do to begin submitting information about a philanthropist?
In order so submit a philanthropist to the website, you need to register. After registration you will receive an email that provides a link to confirm your registration. After you confirm your registration, you can submit the profile. Your philanthropist profile will be visible on the website after it has been approved by our administrators.
7. I registered and am trying to submit my favorite philanthropist, but am not able to do that. Why?
Sorry for the inconvenience. It may be that you need to confirm your e-mail by clicking the link in the e-mail, which you should have received after registering. Once you confirm you will automatically get logged in. Once logged in you can submit details about your favorite philanthropist.
If you still are having difficulties with this, please click on “Contact Us” at the bottom of this site’s Home Page and we will be happy to assist you.
8. Do I receive any acknowledgement for submitting a philanthropist?
Good question. You get the satisfaction of knowing that by bringing all philanthropists together in one platform, you are promoting their philanthropic causes to the community at large. In addition, if you have journalistic aspirations, you have the opportunity to promote your own work.
9. I have questions that are not answered here in this FAQ. What should I do?
Please click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the Home Page of this site to get in touch with us.